CAZADERO FESTIVAL BENEFIT EVENT AND ALUMNI REUNION WEEKEND
August 18-20, 2023
Come Celebrate Cazadero Music Camp!
The Cazadero Festival Benefit and Alumni Reunion has been scheduled for the first time in many years to celebrate Caz’s full reopening, post Covid!
The event will anchor in festival concerts with the “best of the best” featuring some of the world’s best musicians who we can also proudly claim as Cazadero camper and staff alumni. Great food, camaraderie and a weekend, or day, in the redwoods while fundraising for camper scholarships for young musicians to attend Caz.
This is the perfect weekend to reconnect with your old friends, make new friends, and of course, celebrate Caz!
Reunion events to include:
- All meals including a Saturday evening Caz BBQ
- Full access pass for all concerts tentative line up being:
- Midsummer Mozart Chamber Orchestra
- NYC Hieroglyphics Ensemble led by Peter Apfelbaum
- Cazadero Alumni Pro Brass Quintet
- Paul Hanson, an incredible modern bassoon player, a master of his instrument.
- Flute Ensemble (all flutists on site welcome music in advance)
- Trombone Choir (all trombones on site welcome music in advance)
- Crazy Reveille (morning reveille that is sure to wake everyone, bring your instrument to join-for those choosing to stay the weekend)
- Chamber Choir: Last but not least Dr. Lynne Morrow a legend in the choral community will lead a Cazadero Choir, sign ups in advance music provided in advance limited enrollment!
- All Access Pass
- Campfires and Singalongs
- Silent Auction
- Digital Photo Album
- Pay as you go Wine, Beer, Soft Bar
- Free Parking
EVENT REGISTRATION OPENING SOON!
Two Options to Attend:
MAKE A WEEKEND OUT OF IT
Friday August 18 – Sunday August 20, 2023
Includes all of the above plus:
- Overnight accommodations at the camp Friday night and Saturday night.
(Dorm Room, Tent Deck, Pitch Your Own Tent, Park your own RV – All as available and first come, first served)
- Meals include Friday dinner, Saturday Breakfast Lunch and Dinner, Sunday Breakfast
- Full Access to all events
Weekend cost is $325 per person for all the above, $175 of which is a tax-deductible donation
Cazadero festival benefit alumni reunion weekend overnight limited to 120 weekend participants, register and pay deposit early – first come, first served.
MAKE A DAY OF IT
Saturday August 19, 2023
If we are sold out or you can’t join us for the whole weekend, please come join your fellow Alumni on the main festival day Saturday August 19th, 2023! A day and evening of memories, concerts, food and camaraderie.
Day Pass Includes:
- Day Pass for all concerts and events on Saturday listed above.
- Saturday Lunch and the Saturday Night BBQ Dinner
Day cost is $140 per person – $80 of which is a tax-deductible donation.
DAY PASSES LIMITED TO 300 PEOPLE