CAZADERO BENEFIT ALUMNI REUNION WEEKEND
August 18-20, 2023
Deadline Extended: Register by August 4!
Come Celebrate Cazadero Music Camp!
The Cazadero Benefit Alumni Reunion has been scheduled for the first time in many years to celebrate Caz’s full reopening, post Covid!
Great music, food, camaraderie and a weekend, or day, in the redwoods while fundraising for camper scholarships for young musicians to attend Caz.
This is the perfect weekend to reconnect with your old friends, make new friends, and of course, celebrate Caz!
Reunion events to include:
- All meals including a Saturday evening Caz BBQ
- Participate in ensembles, just like old times (ensemble offerings subject to change):
- Caz Alumni Wind Orchestra conducted by Camp Director Emeritus, Jim Mazzaferro
- Caz Alumni String Orchestra conducted by Assistant Camp Director Dr. Jonathan Knight
- Crazy Reveille (morning reveille that is sure to wake everyone, bring your instrument to join-for those choosing to stay the weekend)
- Chamber Choir: Last but not least Dr. Lynne Morrow a legend in the choral community will lead a Caz Alumni Choir.
- Other pop-up small ensembles
- Guest artist performances
- Sign up in advance for large ensembles – limited enrollment!
- Campfires and Singalongs
- Digital Photo Album
- Free Parking
Two Options to Attend:
MAKE A WEEKEND OUT OF IT
Friday August 18 – Sunday August 20, 2023
Includes all of the above plus:
- Overnight accommodations at the camp Friday night and Saturday night.
(Dorm Room, Tent Deck, Pitch Your Own Tent, Park your own RV – All as available and first come, first served)
- Meals include Friday dinner, Saturday Breakfast Lunch and Dinner, Sunday Breakfast
- Full Access to all events
Weekend cost is $325 per person for all the above, approximately $140 of which is a tax-deductible donation
Cazadero festival benefit alumni reunion weekend overnight limited to 120 weekend participants, register and pay deposit early – first come, first served.
Check out our camper packing list to help you start your own reunion packing list!
MAKE A DAY OF IT
Saturday August 19, 2023
If we are sold out or you can’t join us for the whole weekend, please come join your fellow Alumni on the main festival day Saturday August 19th, 2023! A day and evening of memories, concerts, food and camaraderie.
Day Pass Includes:
- Day Pass for all concerts and events on Saturday listed above.
- Saturday Lunch and the Saturday Night BBQ Dinner
Day cost is $140 per person – approximately $55 of which is a tax-deductible donation.
DAY PASSES LIMITED TO 300 PEOPLE