- Select A Session: Review the Schedule & Fees page and select a camp session based on age and playing level.
- Register: Proceed to the Register Now page to register online or download, complete and return the PDF Registration Form. Important: this form must be signed by your camper, his or her music instructor and parent/guardian.
- Pay Deposit: Indicate your preferred session and include a $400 deposit.*
*If you are applying for financial aid your deposit is $200, click here for more information.
Soon after you register you will receive a confirmation email which will list basic information about your camper: name, age, session, instrument, payments, amount due. Please save this email for your records. It has your payment link and your camper’s unique Registration ID number for the upcoming summer.
We accept checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover credit cards or cash. You can choose to pay in full before December 31 to receive our early Pay-in-Full discount. See Discounts below for more information.
Cazadero offers three types of discount.
- Pay-in-full Discount: Enroll and pay in full before December 31 and receive a $40 per week discount. This “discounted” price is the fee that you see if you register before the end of the calendar year. After the discount expires, usually around January 1st, your balance will be adjusted as the Pay-in-Full Discount expires.
- Sibling Discount: There is a 10% session discount available for siblings. Enroll a second child from the same household, and receive a 10% tuition discount for the child with the lower tuition value.
- Multi-Session Discount: Similar to the sibling discount (see above) there is a 10% discount off additional session registrations when sending one camper to multiple sessions in the same year. Again the discount is applied to the session with lower value.
The greatest compliment we receive is the referral of new campers from our current campers because of the positive and meaningful experience they had at Caz. The Bring a Buddy to Camp Refund recognizes returning campers that refer new campers to Caz.
Because Cazadero’s program planning is determined by the number of enrollments received, we are unable to offer refunds after May 1 unless a replacement camper is found. Alert the office in writing as soon as possible if you must withdraw from a session. Cancellations made prior to March 1 are eligible for a refund less $200. Cancellations made after March 1 but before May 1 are eligible for a refund less $400. Should we choose to decline your enrollment for some reason we will issue a full refund. There are more details on our FAQ page.
Commercial tuition insurance is available for cancellations due to illness, injury, and even “cancel for any reason”. Visit squaremouth for details and price quotes.